2

A Cruisin' We Will Go!

Mike and I definitely made the absolute best wedding purchase we have made throughout this entire process.... OUR HONEYMOON!  We have been researching honeymoon locations since we got engaged, and we both decided we wanted to go some place warm and all-inclusive.  I didn't want to have to worry about budgeting to pay for food after we got there.  Its so much easier to just pay for it all up front.  After much thought we chose what we thought was best for us.......
We are taking a Royal Caribbean Cruise!  We will be cruising for 7 nights on the Freedom of the Seas!  I can barely contain my excitement!  

Our cruise leaves 2 weeks after the wedding, giving us plenty of time to relax and then pack.
We will be staying in a balcony room, so hopefully we wont get too claustraphobic in our room.

  We are leaving out of Port Canaveral and sailing to 3 kick-a destinations..
CocoCay, Bahamas
 Charlotte Amelie, St. Thomas
and Phillipsburg, St. Maarten!

For 3 of our days, we will be crusing through the caribbean and staying on the boat.  I am actually really looking forward to this part of our trip.  I fully intend to take advantage of some of the activities the ship has to offer.
 Lounging by one of the pools for long periods of time!  I am committed to getting a really great tan and relaxing as much as possible.
 Trying to learn how to surf on the Flo Rider.  I am guessing I will fall and bust my face, but I have to at least try, right?
 Shopping on the Promenade.
 Seeing a show at this huge theater.
And eating lots of meals at the different restaurants and buffets!

Honestly, I think I am looking forward to our honeymoon more than our wedding at this point.  I can't wait to spend so much time with my future hubby just relaxing and enjoying ourselves.  I know how stressed we will be by that point, and who doesn't need a good vacation every now and then?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

so much fun! this cruise ship looks way fancy. you guys will have a blast! hoping july 29 gets here quickly for you guys :)

-Sam I Am- said...

you will have so much fun! i had the time of my life on my cruise with alex and that was yearrrrs ago. i can't imagine being on it with the love of my life. and yours is SO.MUCH.NICER than ours. you're gonna absolutely love it! so happy for you.

Back to Top