2

Reflection

Today is my last day to be 24. At 11 tomorrow morning I will officially be a quarter of a century old. This honestly doesn't seem possible until I start thinking of everything that has happened in my life and realize how much I have lived. I have experienced so many great things in my first 25 years, and I now I am so excited to see whats in store for me in the next 25. Its crazy to think about being in my midtwenties. I remember being younger and thinking 'Wow! 25 is so old!'

Anyway... its been forever since I've written mainly because I've been busy and also because I wasn't ready to share that part of my life with the world just yet. Here's a recap of my last 2 months:

*Eli Young Band concert back the weekend of valentine's day! Loved it!
*Random trips to OKC to hang out with my bestie Holly and our new friends! Celebrations for Fat Tuesday and of course, OSU beating Kansas!
*OKC Crawl 2010 with Holly, Travis and Matt A. Such a blast.
*Kansas City trip for the Big 12 Tournament. Went to the Power and light District which resulted in a random and first trip to Lawrence that same weekend.
*NCAA tournament with both our KU friends and our KState friends in OKC. Great weekend, even if KU did lose.
*First weekend in Lawrence. Hung out on Massachusetts street, went to the legends shopping complex, and just explored some :)
*Second weekend in Lawrence, which included my first time out on the town there, my first trip to the Plaza in Kansas City, great Mexican food, and lots and lots of basketball watching.

Ok... well there you have it. The last 2 months in a nutshell. Basically, its just been a lot of traveling and enjoying life. Now, I'm off to watch the NCAA Championship game. I promise I will try to keep everyone updated on life a bit more frequently :)

2 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

The blog has awakened from it's slumber! Glad to have you back friend. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and I'm really glad You're happy!

Love from Fayetteville.

-Sam I Am- said...

new post, new post!

Back to Top