Thanksgiving Already?!

Holy moly!  I cannot believe its almost Thanksgiving already!  That is so exciting to me!  I absolutely love the holidays.  From Thanksgiving until January 2, I am on an extreme holiday high.  I am looking forward to so much over this break too.
*Thanksgiving food!!  Yum!  Plus I get to spend time with almost my entire family.
*Lights On at Utica!  Mike and I going to bundle up for a trip to Utica Square to look at those beautiful Christmas lights, snuggle and partake in some Starbucks hot drinks (Hot Chocolate for me, some type of coffee for him). 
*Black Friday Shopping!  Definitely thinking about waking up early to go.  We'll see if I am that crazy.
*Christmas Decorating on Friday!  I've waited for the day after Thanksgiving, but I've been eager to do it for like 2 weeks now.
*BEDLAM!!!  Wow we have the potential to be 11 and 1.  That is just incredible to me.  And the fact that I actually get to be there in the stadium for this big game is so exciting.  Season tickets are the best investment I have made all year.  Go Cowboys!
*So many lovely people coming into town to celebrate, which means that hopefully I will get a chance to see some of them (hint, hint :) ). 

I have so much to be thankful for this year too. 
*Two AWESOME parents that are healthy for the first time in a while.  My mom who is always there to talk to and support me, even when she has her own things going on.  She lets me ask her opinion on everything, and just really helps me make the decisions that are best for me.  She doesn't always agree, but she supports none the less.  And my dad... the most wonderful man I know.  I am so blessed to still have him here. 
*A genuine and loving boyfriend who makes me laugh and smile and completely understands me, even when I am being a crazy person.  
*A wonderful best friend/roommate that is always there to be a shoulder to cry, shopping buddy, and just general partner in crime.
*Some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for.  Seriously.  I have learned a lot about how important it is to have those real friends... the ones that know your faults and mistakes you've made, plus all of your personality quirks, and love you anyway.  The ones that you can go a month or two without talking to and the second you do its like you were never apart. 
*A great reading job that is just so much fun with kids that warm my heart everyday.


I hope everyone has a wonderful/eventful/relaxing Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones! 

1 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

I love you and our curves! Thanks for the little confidence boost my dear :)

Can't wait to see you again soon!

Back to Top